Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mail Call! Kashi and Fiber One

Got a nice little sample from Kashi today. It's a little miniature cereal box with Kashi's Heart to Heart warm cinnamon oat cereal inside. I also got a coupon for a FREE full size box (of the Heart to Heart cereal or crackers) and 3 $1.50 coupons for my friends. I got all this by being a member of Vocalpoint. Vocalpoint is great about giving samples and coupons. I don't know if they are still sending out Kashi samples, but members can print out a $1.50 coupon. Please consider joining if you haven't already!

I also got a sample of Fiber One chewy bars. I got the chocolate flavor. They also sent me a .75 coupon. I'm not sure who sent me this sample. If you like Fiber One, click this link to print out a $2 coupon for the Fiber One cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment