Friday, March 5, 2010

Victoria's Secret -- saved 59% + FREE!

I went to Victoria's Secret because my coupon for a FREE Fragrance sampler was close to expiration. Don't forget to sign in at Pink Nation and print out your coupon. I also had a FREE panty with any Pink purchase coupon that they sent me in the mail.

Trip summary:
I bought some Pink lotion to go along with my free items. The fragrance sampler is completely free, no tax. I was also not charged tax on the free panty.

Total before savings and coupon: $16.06
Total out of pocket: $6.56
---------------------------
saved 59% -- please join Pink Nation if you haven't already; all members will get a special FREE gift when they hit 1 million members. I've also gotten a lot of free stuff just by being a member anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment