Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mail Call! Olay Rebate & Food Lion Coupons

I sign up for lots of free stuff, like coupons and samples. I'm also diligent about applying for rebates.

Today I mailed out an Olay Rebate for buying two body lotions. I had two coupons to make the lotions free with purchase of a body wash from the P&G insert from 11/29 and I'm expecting to get $19.98 back from Olay. Do this deal today and tomorrow at Walgreens and get $5 Register Rewards for spending $25. The rebate form here can be used for two lotions. Found out about this from AThriftyMom, thanks!

Today I received 3 coupons from Food Lion for free items! I got coupons for free 11-12 oz bag Folgers Gourmet Selections, 10-12 oz bag Nestle Morsels, and 2 liter 7UP or Canada Dry. All I had to do was text message! *Please note you may be charged for texts depending on your cell provider plan. Also, I only had to send one text to get all 3 coupons.* Details found at CommonSenseWithMoney, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment