Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Saved 90% at Bi-lo!

Bi-lo has a great deal ending today on Bounty Basics single rolls B1G1. When I went earlier in the week, I was only able to get one roll because I only had one coupon. Some people would say that is foolish, but I try never to buy without a coupon if I can.  Luckily, I obtained 5 P&G Saver inserts from 11/29 from ebay and they arrived yesterday.  That meant I could buy 5 more rolls of paper towels!

Bi-lo highlights:
I bought 5 items, all Bounty Basics single rolls. I used 5 .25 Bounty manufacturer coupons that doubled.

Sub-total before savings: $6.30   (this was unusual but awesome because most Bi-los had them at .69/each)
Sub-total after card and coupons: .65
-------------------------------------------------
saved $5.65 ----- saved 90%!

No comments:

Post a Comment