Friday, February 19, 2010

CVS ---- saved 83%!

I went to CVS Wednesday on the way to pick up my friend to go to Publix. I knew CVS has a deal running till 2/20 on Glade items, buy $12 worth and get $4 ECB. The items in the sale are running at $6 or 2/$6, so $12 is not hard to hit. The Glade Sense and Spray is in this deal too; get the coupon I mention here before you go! There are also some awesome coupons in the 2-7 SmartSource.

I feel cursed sometimes when it comes to CVS. I have a very hard time getting deals because the items I want are always out of stock, and I do mean always. I have rainchecks from last year I haven't been able to use and I've gone to 5+ CVS's in my area.

Luckily, there were some Glade items left on the shelves this time!

Trip summary:
I bought 3 Glade Reed Diffusers and 1 10oz candle in 2 transactions to lower my out of pocket. I also had a $2 ECB (quarterly) and a $1 ECB from scanning my GreenBagTag. Regular price for these items is $9.99.

Total before savings and coupons: $39.96
Total out of pocket: $6.94
-------------------------------
saved 83% + a $4 ECB for next time -- I also used a $25 gift card from transferring a prescription to pay

No comments:

Post a Comment