Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mail Call! Beyond BodiHeat, Carefree, All You, and Champs

The great mail week continues!

I got a single pad sample of Beyond BodiHeat. They also included a $1 coupon (sadly, it cannot be used on single pads). Request your own sample here.

I also got a sample from Carefree. It is one of their Ultra Protection liners. They also included a $1 coupon for any of the Ultra Protection line (no trial size). I wish they had as good of samples as Kotex. Carefree glued the coupon directly onto the sample, arrgh! Get your sample here.

I received the latest issue of All You magazine. The April issue has $81.55 worth of coupons inside! I love this magazine! I don't know of any current subscription deals, but you can subscribe online or pick up a copy at Walmart.

I also got a flyer for $15 off a $50 purchase from Champs Sports. I'm a member of their VIP club, so I get special offers and discounts throughout the year. You can get this deal too! Just sign up for their VIP club here, then go here to print off your own $15 off a $50 purchase coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment