Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mail Call! Olay, Burt's Bees, Box Tops, and Kraft

I've gotten so much good mail this week!

I got a 2 oz sample of Olay Total Effects body wash from Walmart. I have to say I was surprised how much they sent. I hope you got your request in, because this promotion has ended.

I also got a .5 oz tube of Burt's Bees Natural toothpaste. This promotion has ended, but keep checking their website here, because I wouldn't be surprised if this offer returns in the future.

I received a $10 coupon book from Box Tops for Education. I'm diligent about saving the Box Tops to support my godkids' school. Go here to learn more about this program. To get your own coupon book, head to coupons.com, then go to the Entertainment section. There you can request this coupon book, plus 2 others!

I also received the newest issue of Kraft's Food and Family magazine. This issue has more coupons than the last one, which I like, but I mainly get this magazine for the recipes. Go here to subscribe.
*If you know someone who gets the magazine, ask for their paper insert. It has a buy 1 year, get 1 free deal you can't get online!*

No comments:

Post a Comment