Monday, April 19, 2010

Mail Call! CVS

I've gotten two great flyers in the mail from CVS. The first one is a $1.50 store coupon for ANY Kotex! Since it is a store coupon, I can combine it with a manufacturer's coupon for extra savings. The second flyer was a new CVS card. CVS just spontaneously decided to send me one in case my old one was too ragged to use anymore. They also included a $5 off a $30 purchase coupon!

I got both these flyers by connecting my CVS online account to my CVS ExtraCare card. I highly recommend doing this. Last week, they emailed me a $4 off $20 purchase coupon and that wasn't the first time they have sent me special savings. When I went to check my CVS online account, they let me print out my quarterly earnings too! It's also worth a visit to check out their coupons: they are a mix of store and manufacturer coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment