Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mail Call! P&G and Lane Bryant

Got some nice stuff in the mail today. I got another $15 off $15 coupon from Lane Bryant. They are having a sale right now, buy 1, get 1 50% off on all shorts and crops. I may have to go use this coupon!

I also got a nice sample box from Proctor and Gamble. It came from P&GEverydaySolutions through the P&GbrandSAMPLER section. You must be a member of P&GEverydaySolutions to request samples. The samples are great and you get some sweet coupons. I got a can of Iam's cat food, 3 Pampers diapers, and a sample of pink lemonade flavor Metamucil. I really like the $3 coupon for medium or large size Tide and the $1 coupon off ANY Tide. I requested other samples, so I'll just have to wait to see if I get them. P&G does limit how often you can get samples; you'll need to wait at least 90 days inbetween requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment