Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've only got two hands!

I like to make my shopping lists and organize my coupons plenty of time before going to the store(s). This preparation cuts down on time wastage and frustration. I try to keep everything organized while shopping, but I'm having some problems.

I don't carry a purse (usually just a softsided reusable bag) and everything I carry, like calculator and coupons, seems to get all jumbled up.  I've also tried just keeping everything in my hands, but then I start dropping stuff. It gets even worse when I have problems finding items or I have to improvise a deal because something is out of stock.

I've been working on a coupon binder I can carry with me. I'm thinking with enough pockets and inserts, I'll be able to keep everything organized and myself sane. Hopefully, I'll have some progress photos up in the next few days.

How do you keep everything together?

No comments:

Post a Comment