Monday, February 22, 2010

Mail Call! Excedrin, Kraft, Office Depot, and Bealls Outlet

Today in the mail, I got a coupon for a FREE box of Excedrin! See my earlier post here to get your own. If you get the $2 coupon, use it this week at Walgreens on Excedrin Menstrual 20 ct for a $1.50 moneymaker.

I also got a letter from Kraft First Taste. They sent me a coupon for a FREE pack of Double Stuf Oreo Cakesters and a $1 off coupon for the same. Kraft First Taste is great for getting early information on new products and giving feedback to Kraft. Also, sometimes you get free stuff! Sign up here to join Kraft First Taste.

I got a little booklet from Office Depot today too. It has 3 coupons: $25 off a HP laserjet printer, $10 off $50, and $15 off $75. These coupons are timely, because right now Office Depot has some items buy 2, get 1 free.

Got a mailer from Bealls Outlet. Our Goody's closed and this is the store that took its place. Their grand opening is this week, so they sent me a $10 off $40 coupon. They also let me know that they will be giving out FREE $5 gift cards to the first 300 customers on Friday and Saturday. I've never been to this store before, but maybe I'll go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment