Monday, February 8, 2010

Mail Call! Nescafe, Stevia, & Oreo

I got 6 FREE samples of Nescafe Taster's Choice today. Each sample stick makes one cup of coffee and are all different flavors: gourmet roast, vanilla, hazelnut, decaffeinated, 100% Colombian, and original. They also enclosed a coupon for $1 off a 20 count or larger stick pack carton. Get your own samples here!

I also got 4 FREE packets of Stevia Extract In The Raw. They also included a couple of recipes and two .40 off one 50 count box coupons (no expiration date!). Ask on their Twitter and you could get your own sample (your mileage may vary)! A .40 coupon is also available on their website here.

I also got my FREE Oreo coupon from the recent Facebook promotion. In fact, I got two, although I don't know why (maybe they had extra?). Regardless, Grandpa will be happy! Join their Facebook so you won't miss out on their next promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment