Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mail Call! Victoria's Secret and Sally Beauty Supply

Today, I got a nice little catalog and gift card from Victoria's Secret Pink Nation. The gift card is for a FREE Pink lace waist panty with ANY Pink purchase + $10 off a Pink bra! I've gotten at least 4 pairs of panties through deals like this since signing up with Pink Nation. Get your own membership (and a coupon for a FREE panty with any Pink purchase) here.

I also got a little catalog from Sally Beauty Supply. It included a 25% off your entire purchase coupon! I don't shop much at Sally since I do so well at Walgreens, but they do have really good salon quality items that I can't get at Walgreens. They also have a Beauty Club that allows you to save on any non-sale item in the store; if you are a professional stylist, they have a Pro Preferred Club that allows you to save even more! Please see an associate in-store or their website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment