Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The importance of buy 1, get 1 free

I talked to my sister the other night and she said she still doesn't quite understand how to save so much at the store. She's getting married soon and would like to save more. I'm planning to give her some hands on tips over Christmas. Couponing and saving can be daunting to someone that hasn't really done it before. I won't be seeing all of you over Christmas, so I'll be giving little tips on saving over the next few days.

Do you know someone that wants to save money, but has no coupons? Tell them about buy 1, get 1 free and similar deals. With buy 1, get one free, even without coupons, you will save at least 50%!

Or maybe you know someone that does use coupons, but never seems to save much money? Combine coupons with buy 1, get 1 free and save more than 50%!

With buy 1, get 1 free, I can even get 100% off. Combine a buy 1, get 1 free coupon with a buy 1, get 1 free sale and you get BOTH items free! I did this recently with paper plates and saved almost $8. I never would have bought them otherwise.


Most of you have probably seen how there are not a lot of high dollar coupons readily available (especially on groceries). Most grocery coupons don't go over $1 and not every store doubles coupons either.  Without buy 1, get 1 free, I would be hard pressed to save 50%+ on items over $2.


Buy 1, get 1 free is so very important when trying to save money. It's so easy too; all you have to do is buy the items. If you can combine with a coupon, you'll save over 50% easily. Wouldn't you like to save 50%+ everytime you went to the store? Just think of how much money you'ld save!

I hope this tip helped! Feel free to ask questions by email or in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment