Monday, December 21, 2009

Publix trip ---- saved 65%!

Made a quick trip to Publix today to pick up items for the food bank. I'll be talking more about that in my next post. Other family members had made some requests, so I ended up spending a little more than I wanted to. The $5 off a $50 purchase coupon from Sunday's Publix circular came in handy.

I had a very nice staff member help me find items. I've only been shopping at Publix for about 2 months and I still don't know where everything is located. I'm like a chicken with its head cut off in there most days. The coupon fairy kindly left 2 coupons on the potato chips which I'm very grateful for. I had extra coupons, but the items were not sold at that Publix, so I'll have to make it up to the coupon fairy later.

Publix trip overview:
The items I bought included dishwasher detergent, potato chips, and cooking oil.
*My favorite deal was Finish Quantum for only $2.80. It's normally $7.59 (63% savings).*

Total before savings and tax: $106.71
Total after savings and coupons: $37.68
------------------------------------
saved $69.03 ----- 65% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment