Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Amazon --- up to $10 back on select magazine subscriptions

Right now, when you purchase select magazine subscriptions from Amazon.com, you'll receive up to $10 back for a future Amazon.com purchase.  The magazines include Time, People, Southern Living, and more! Check out the full list here.

I did this deal last year and it's great because you don't have to wait forever to get the $5 or $10 Amazon account credit. I got All You magazine (which is eligible for this offer) for 2 years for just $24, that's $1/issue, a savings of over half the cover price. All You is great for couponers because each issue has tons of coupons, many you won't find anywhere else. It is also only sold at Walmart where it costs about $2.25/issue. My Walmart sells out quickly, so I'm really glad I did this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment