Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mail Call! Hasbro, P&G, and Stacy's

Hasbro sent me a rebate check for $8. Way back in November, Toys R Us had a great deal on Hasbro games: $10 gift card with the purchase of $25+. I combined this deal with a mail-in rebate to get the $3.99 board games for just $1.99 each! I was surprised to learn that this rebate is still ongoing! Head here to print out a rebate form if needed (offer ends 1/31). (Thanks Hip to Save for the rebate link)

Stacy's sent me a coupon for a FREE bag. All I had to do was sign up as a fan of their Facebook page. This offer has ended, but it is not a bad idea to follow/fan companies whose products you like. You never know what you might get!

P&G sent me a box of samples of their various products. I also got a booklet of coupons (some have NO size restriction so I'll be hunting for trial size). You can get a box too by signing up for P&G Everyday Solutions. Just look on the right hand side for the P&G Brand Sampler link.

No comments:

Post a Comment