Monday, January 25, 2010

Get free food and discounts from your favorite restaurants!

I get emails from a variety of restaurants. Sometimes they are just info about new products, but you can also get great coupons!

I recently signed up with OJ Quench Club at Orange Julius. A couple of days later, I got a coupon for a FREE Orange Julius or smoothie. Today, I got a coupon for BOGO Premium Fruit or Light Smoothies! I'll also get a special Birthday coupon and something special every year I'm in the club.

I also joined the Red Robin eClub. So far, I've gotten a $3 off coupon and a coupon for a FREE appetizer with the purchase of 2 entrees. I'll also be getting a FREE burger on my birthday!

I'm also a member of Smokey Bones The Bones Club. Now, you do have to have a card from Smokey Bones to take advantage of the full member benefits, but you can also sign up for just the email list if you wish. You'll get $10 off just for joining. I've gotten BOGO entrees and dollar off coupons in the recent past.

These are just a few of the discounts available. Search for your favorite restaurants and you can get special treats in your inbox too!

No comments:

Post a Comment