Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kroger --- saved 75%

I made a pilgrimage to Kroger today. I don't go to Kroger very often, because it is about one hour roundtrip. However, Kroger is having a Mega Sale this week. If you buy 10 items from their list, you get $5 automatically taken off your transaction. Best of all, Electrasol is on the list and I had 10 coupons!


As you can see, I got so much that I could not fit everything in one picture. I was even able to snag 8 boxes of Electrasol with 5 extra tablets (40 tablets for FREE)!

Trip summary:
Sadly, I did not know until checkout that my Kroger now limits internet coupons to two per transaction. I had to forgo an extra $12 in savings because of this. But, the cashier was kind enough to let me do 3 transactions (so I saved $15 that way). I also got a $2 on your next order coupon by buying the water (that I used).

Total before savings: $143.20
Total out of pocket: $35.53
-----------------------------
saved 75% ---- I also got more fuel points, so I saved a $1 on my gas today

No comments:

Post a Comment