Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mail Call! Sears/Kmart & Lane Bryant

In the mail today, I got a physical card for Shop Your Way Rewards. It's a reward program that works at Sears, Kmart, and Lands' End. Basically, you get a percentage of your purchase back to use on a later purchase (you get to choose when). If you use the card at Kmart, you may win prizes. Also, no reciepts are required for returns at Sears and Kmart if you use your card.  If you don't have a physical card or forget it, just tell the cashier your phone number and they can pull it up.

Got a new catalog from Lane Bryant also. I almost tossed it, but I'm glad I didn't because there were TWO $15 off $15 purchase coupons inside! I don't really need any clothes right now, but I'll try and use these to get a great deal on clearance or sale items. It really is worth it to sign up for mailing lists for your favorite stores; I've gotten 4 of these coupons recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment