Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Earth Fare is great!

Went to Earth Fare this afternoon just to look around and do the Pantry Makeover. I found some jam and peanut butter with high fructose corn syrup in the kitchen, so I took those to trade out.  I also printed out an email from Earth Fare this morning with a coupon for a free poinsetta with any purchase.

The place was packed! When me and Mom walked in, we signed her up for the newsletter and got a free reusable tote bag and two coupon books.  We couldn't believe the selection of organic and natural food items. Some items even had coupons taped to them. There were free samples available ranging from chocolate to meat. As we were leaving, they were offering pictures with Santa. Mrs. Santa liked my shirt!

Our trip:

We got a free reusable tote bag FREE
We bought a bag of green bean chips my aunt likes for 2.14
We used our poinsetta coupon to get one FREE (saved 3.33)
We got one jar of  jam and one jar of peanut butter FREE (saved 10.48)
---------------------------------------------------
So overall, we bought $15.95 worth of items for only $2.14!

I'm sure we will be going again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment